Satisfy all your senses on a gourmet tour of the Douro Valley in Portugal. Taste regional dishes bursting with flavor and sip fine wines made just around the corner.
- Spend the day discovering the best of Portugal on a guided tour where you eat and drink local products
- Enjoy the picturesque views of the Douro Valley as you head to a nearby winery and farm
- Sample local wines during a delicious tasting and chow down on a meal full of traditional Portuguese flavors
- Head out on the water with an optional cruise that lets you enjoy the views from your boat for an unforgettable experience
- Guided winery and farm excursion
- Wine tasting
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
Must be 18 or over to consume alcohol.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Private Half-Day Guided Tour of Porto
Discover the unique charm of Porto as you meet the city’s friendly residents and visit important cultural sites on a private half-day tour. See decadent architectural designs, visit towering cathedrals, tour a lively historical district and more.
Duration:  4hrs 30mins
Private Tour of Santiago de Compostela from Porto
Take charge of your time abroad with a private tour of the Spanish city of Santiago de Compostela. Learn about this historic city’s past as you explore local landmarks and attractions with an itinerary designed by you.
Duration:  9hrs 30mins