Foothills of The Rockies Guided Tour
Set off on a scenic tour where you wander through foothills on a tour packed with adventure. Get out of Denver for a half day of fun spent amid landscapes of natural beauty.
What You Will Do
- Sample beer while touring the Coors Brewery in the historic town of Golden
- Travel 2000 feet up the Lariat Trail Scenic and Historic Byway to the top of Lookout Mountain while viewing a memorable panorama
- Visit the Buffalo Bill Museum and Grave to learn about the real Wild West, seeing American Bison in one of Denver's Mountain Parks
- Enjoy a beautiful walk while witnessing the majesty of Red Rocks Park and Amphitheater
- Admission to Buffalo Bills Museum
- Bottled water and snacks
- Hiking tour
Wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes. Please dress appropriately for the weather jacket recommended. Must have valid ID to enjoy the three 7oz samples in the Coors tasting room.
Full-price cancellation charges for individual daily adventures will be assessed to you if the trip is canceled by you (the guest) less than 48 hours prior to the departure date. If cancelled by us – no cancellation fee. We have a 30-day cancellation policy for all private, group, and custom tours.
- 40 Ratings