Come experience “The Other Charleston” on a guided walking tour through Black History. Take a historical stroll through the antebellum section of the 5th ward of colonial Charles Towne (now known as Wragg borough) with a professional guide.
Duration:  1hr 30mins - 2hrs
Best Price Guaranteed
- Experience the reclaimed acreage of what was once known as the suburbs along with the predominantly African American colonial neighborhood
- Check out local colonial parks (referred to as malls) along with live oak trees, suburban plantation mansions, and historical churches
- Hear stories about the area’s rich history, told by someone with plenty of insider knowledge
- Guided tour
Wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes.
- Charleston sidewalks are very uneven - it can prevent a problem for wheel chairs or canes
- Dogs are welcome but you must clean after them
- Please remember to hydrate on our very humid days
Full refunds for cancellations made at least two hours in advance.
Meeting location:  375 Meeting St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year