Float through the Mayan jungle on a gondola and into this cultural party that takes you through the customs, music, and food of Mexico, paying tribute to the traditions and folklore of one of the World Heritage Sites of UNESCO
- Settle in on a picturesque trajineras (gondolas) representative of the states of the country
- Once on board, you will float through the canals of the Mayan Jungle while you enjoy an open bar filled with tequila, beers, soft drinks, waters, and a gastronomic experience with authentic Mexican cuisine
- Sing and feel the music singing and dancing with the rancheros rhythms, northerners, the marimba, and the musical and cultural icon that is Mariachi
- The party begins with a Mexican kermes and a musical surprise to enter the atmosphere.
- Free Parking
- Food and Open Bar
- Duration: 3 hours approximately
- Each trajinera (gondola) has a maximum capacity of 20 people
- The minimum age recommended in Xoximilco is 5 years and they must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Children from 5 to 11 years pay half of the adult ticket - must present identification at the Park ticket offices
76 hours cancellation policy for full refund or sickness with a doctor prescription. If cancelled within 48 hours, 50% refund will be issued. If cancelled with 24 hours, 20% refund.