Discover Nassau’s history on a guided walking tour, visiting attractions including John Watling’s Distillery, Government House, Tasty Teas Bahamas, while learning about the first settlers and notable figures like Sir Milo Butler and Sir Lynden Pindling
- Immerse yourself in Bahamian culture and lifestyle during this walking tour, where you’ll have the opportunity to meet and interact with locals, gaining a vivid depiction of how we live, talk, eat, and interact with one another
- Discover the true hospitality and down-to-earth nature of the Bahamian people, as you learn about their customs and traditions
- Capture memories of your journey by taking pictures of the landmarks you encounter along the walking tour and indulge in the chance to purchase intriguing items that catch your eye during our stops
- Expert tour guide
- Visiting various historical landmarks such as Pompey Square, Rawson Square, Governor General’s Mansion, Graycliff, John Watling’s Distillery, National Art Gallery Bahamas, Tasty Teas Bahamas, Hillside Gallery, and Educulture Bahamas
- Bring sunscreen and comfortable walking shoes.
- Guest are to remain with tour guide at all times - notify your tour guide if anyone begins to fall behind.
- Please bring a limited amount of funds with you, only what you think you would want to spend on gifts, trinkets, items, etc.
- All waivers are to be signed before the due date of the tour.
Customers will receive a full refund or credit with 24 hours notice of cancellation. Customers will also receive a full refund or credit in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. No-shows will be charged the full price.