Pedal your way through Downtown Atlanta while enjoying brunch, great company, and your favorite drinks! Gather your friends and family and embark on this interactive food and drink tour.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Spend your late morning surrounded by friends while enjoying the best brunch that Atalanta has to offer
- Pedal your way through downtown streets while sipping on your favorite drinks
- Educated tour guide
- Pedal tour experience
- Seat belts and helmets
- Food, drinks, and cocktails are NOT included in the price
- Brunch pedal tours are available on Saturdays and Sundays
- The standard tip amount is $5 per person
- Must be 21+ to ride
- You may bring drinks and alcoholic beverages
- You may bring food
- You may bring a cooler on board
- Smoking using a vape pen is allowed
- Must follow open container laws relevant to the city of Atlanta
Tours take place rain or shine. No refunds will be issued.
Jun 28, 2020
The tour bike was great (clean, in good condition, and a good size (15)). Booking was easy and fast but a little high for the short time we were actually on the bike ($35). The staff was friendly and knowledgeable. The only reason I didn’t give 5 stars was because one of our pick ups was late and when I called to tell them, they said they didn’t have a way to contact the driver. I thought that was a basic need to for communication and it was too expensive for the actual experience (maybe 20 minutes tops).
Jun 15, 2020
Customer service was great..
Meeting location:  152 Luckie St NW
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year