Experience a hassle-free journey into Brazil’s Amazon rainforest on a 4-day tour from Manaus, where transportation, safety, and accommodation are all taken care of, allowing you to fully immerse yourself in the adventure
- Capture the thrill of piranha fishing in the rainforest creeks, testing your angling skills in a unique setting
- Embark on a captivating nighttime canoeing adventure to spot alligators, immersing yourself in the untamed beauty of the rainforest
- Join educational walks through the rainforest, delving into the fascinating world of medicinal plants and uncovering their hidden powers
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- 3 nights accommodation
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- All meals
- Confirmation received at time of booking.
- Child rate applies when sharing with 2 paying adults and children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Not wheelchair accessible and infants must sit on laps.
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers or individuals with heart problems or serious medical conditions.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level.
- Maximum of 10 travelers allowed for this tour/activity.
- Prohibited actions include holding, grabbing, carrying, or harming animals, plants, trees, etc.
- Fines up to 100 thousand reais and injunctions may be imposed on tourists and entities not adhering to the prohibitions.
- For added safety, life jackets are recommended, especially when there are children in the group.
Up to 72 hours before 09:00 on the day of the tour, a 100% refund is available. Up to 24 hours before 09:00 on the day of the tour, a 90% refund is possible with a signed and stamped medical or death certificate of direct relatives (parents, children, siblings, and spouse). No refunds are provided after the tours, except for cancellations by Amazon Amazing Tours due to meteorological or operational reasons. Non-attendance on the tour does not qualify for a refund.