Anchorage Brewery Tour
Get an insider's look into some of Anchorage's finest and unique breweries on this three-hour and thirty-minute guided tour. Sample flavorful brews and enjoy delicious appetizers as you get an exclusive look at the brewing process.
What You Will Do
- Go behind-the-scenes on a 3.5 hour beer focused excursion and discover local breweries dedicated to serving rich brews
- Get escorted around by a beer enthusiast showing you big name producers and smaller, lesser known venues
- Sample a minimum of 12 different beers along with a few hearty appetizers at Midnight Sun Brewing Co that pair perfectly with the brews
- Relax as you enjoy safe, roundtrip transportation without the stress of traveling on your own
- Three-hour and thirty-minute brewery tour
- A minimum of 12 beer tastings and selection of appetizers at Midnight Sun Brewing Co
- Roundtrip transportation
- Please arrive 5 minutes early to check in with your operator
- All participants must be at least 21 years of age and bring IDs
Please wear closed-toe shoes and bring cash or a credit card to purchase memorabilia.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.
- 146 Ratings
We had such a great time!! Would totally recommend this to my friends!!
Tour was fantastic and very informative, as well as, intoxicating. Brian was a great tour guide and was very knowledgeable about all of Alaska not just breweries. Had a fantastic time on the tour and would do it again just to get to hangout with the crew again.
Awesome experience! Bryan provided some great information on the history of Anchorage and of the three breweries we visited. The guides at each brewery provided a wealth of information on the brewing process. And the beer and apps were amazing of course! Tour lasted right around four hours as described. The Portage at King Street was especially good!! Would highly recommend this tour for anyone visiting Anchorage and interested in tasting some local beers!!
Amazing experience. Worth every cent super informative. Upset that I couldn't go on a longer tour because of time constraints on my end