Enjoying a stunning kayak trip around Horseshoe Bend? Let us help you make the trip there and back to the upper regions of the Colorado river easy with our Backhaul taxi service. After we drop you off, simply kayak back to the ferry and your awaiting car.
Duration:  4hrs - 7hrs
Best Price Guaranteed
- Don’t worry about transport to and from your kayak trip; let us make the trip easy, smooth, and convenient
- Head to the upper regions of the Colorado river and back again
- Let us take care of the transport details so all you have to worry about is your breathtaking adventure in nature
- Taxi from Lee’s Ferry to the Dam
- Personal flotation devices (life jackets)
- Pricing is listed per person
- There is a 2 person, or $150 minimum
- If a client is a single person, we will contact you to pair with them with a trip for that day to help save you money if they are flexible
- A Backhaul Taxi upstream requires a personal boat or rental boat from our company
- Backhaul does NOT include SUP, Kayak, Canoe or Raft
- Liability waiver requirement
- This is not a guided trip
- One must be self-reliant enough to paddle a smooth Class I river
- If you need to cancel, please notify us at least 24-hours in advance
- If there is inclement weather and you’d like to reschedule, please also provide 24-hours notice
- We may cancel or postpone your rental due to inclement weather as well, at which point we will reach out to you
Sep 20, 2021
What a fantastic experience kayaking the Colorado from Lee's Ferry. Bobby made it easy. My rental Kayak was already loaded when we found him on the dock. The e-mailed directions and instructions were clear. The backhaul was full of amazing sites, as Bobby didn't stop to share special places. We were lucky to see three Big Horned Sheep at the waters edge-one Ram. Bobby's enthusiasm with the sighting set the tone for a fun day. My hard-sided, sit-in Kayak did the trick for our 10 mile trip down the river. A very memorable adventure, for a reasonable cost. I hope to come back.
Sep 20, 2021
It was terrific. Especially being clued to the slot canyon hike at mile 4. Thanks!
Sep 6, 2021
Brady was great! Patient, knowledgeable, and an overall friendly guy. It was an unforgettable weekend and I am looking forward to the next one soon! Thank you Brady for all the help with the extra ore! You’re the best!
Meeting location:  Spencer Trail
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year