Enter a world of natural wonder on a half-day kayaking tour through the wind and wave-blasted caves of Lake Superior. Weave your way among these large formations as you gently coast over pristine lake waters.
Duration:  3hrs 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Check out the caves along Meyers Beach, the most extensive ones on the mainland, that showcase the sculpted natural beauty of caves
- Bask in the lake breeze as you paddle along and enjoy the refreshing spray from the waves rocking against your kayak
- Hear the history of these caves’s formation, which resulted from sediment deposits and glacial movements thousands of years ago
- Grab a paddle to follow the shoreline of Lake Superior on a scenic tour among Apostle Islands’s Sea Caves
- 3.5 hour guided tour
- Kayaking equipment
- Transportation to launch site
You will be asked to help carry up to 25 pounds of equipment to and from the water.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 72 hours in advance.
Sep 12, 2020
absolutely a necessity for this trip to bay area. thank you for the adventurous experience
Sep 12, 2020
Would have appreciated a bit more of a professional demeanor from the staff. We arrived early as instructed to a guy with a clipboard; no hello or welcome. We stood around for a while as we watch them get organized, wondering why wasn't this done before hand? We expected variability and changes due to weather but our time on the water was just over two hours without any apologies or mention of a partial refund, etc. Our guides kept us safe and were pleasant but weary.
Sep 11, 2020
Our guides Kurt and Alex were very knowledgeable and entertaining. The equipment was first class!
Meeting location:  22475 State Hwy 13
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year