Take in the beauty of native wildlife on a guided tour of the Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center. Look out for local critters as you travel down the Turnagain Arm on your way to your destination.
Duration:  4 hours
Cancellation:  30 days
Best Price Guaranteed
- Travel fifty-three miles south from Anchorage along the Turnagain Arm on your way to a picturesque conservation center
- Look out the window to spot Dall sheep, moose, bears, and beluga whales on a trip over one of America’s most scenic byways
- Get up-close and personal with moose, bears, caribou, elk, wood bison, and more on a guided tour of the center
- Guided tour (Alaskan Native)
- Entry to Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center
- Photo stops along the way
Dress for all seasons, use layers, and wear water resistant shoes.
We stay together as a group at all times. All infants must have a car seat that will need advance planning and notice.
Advance purchases cancled 30 prior are not subject to fee. Cancelation 30 days or less subject to 10% Fee. Cancelation seven days or less subject to 50% fee. All fees may be wave based on consideration by ADTG.
Dec 27, 2019
Oct 5, 2018
Jan 14, 2018
Meeting location:  527 W 3rd Ave
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year