- Head out on a tour that has been crafted to give you an unique experience of India’s extraordinary heritage and culture
- Enjoy intricate carvings on havelis and ancient temples, along with sublime desert music and dances, and a variety of local slow-cooked food
- Try out an Ayurvedic massages, take a lake cruise, and see museums with great collection of manuscripts, artifacts, jewelry and carpets
- AC tented accommodation on Sam Dunes for one night
- AC accommodation in heritage forts, castles and havelis
- Nine buffet breakfasts
- Seven buffet dinners
- Gala dinner with barbecue and unlimited drinks
- Two Ayurvedic massages
- Jeep safari
- Camel or bullock cart rides through villages
- All entrance fees
- All activities fees
- Mineral water and juices
- Guide fees
- Parking fees
The rates quoted are as follows:
- USD$1400 per person on twin sharing
- USD$2100 for a single occupant of a double room
- Please fly into Jodhpur airport from New Delhi airport and fly out from Udaipur airport to New Delhi or any other location you wish to
- If you need assistance in booking these flights please write to us in as soon as possible
- We suggest you arrive at Jodhpur a day early
- You will be received & seen off at airports
- Pets are not allowed
- Smoking is allowed in specified areas.
- Those below 18 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Pregnant women & those with physical disabilities may not enjoy this tour comfortable
- Please avoid booking your tour during May to July, when it is exceptionally hot and humid
- Please deposit 20% at booking
- This is fully refundable should you cancel 13 days before arrival
- After that, there will not be a refund
- The complete balance amount needs to be sent 11 days before arrival
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Private 11-Day Hues of India Tour with Gala Dinners
Discover, explore, and immerse yourself in the myriad hues of India during your unique stay in castles, palaces, and forts. See wildlife on a jeep safari, watch folk dances, and experience a lake cruise. In evenings, enjoy gala dinners with drinks.
Duration:  9hrs - 13hrs
3-Day Royal Wedding Rituals in Rajasthan's Historic Castle
Whether you're planning your real wedding or would love to celebrate with your partner in a mock ceremony, you're sure to love this memorable 3-day wedding event. Pageantry and romance will be on full display just as in the days of the Maharajas and Rajas of India.
Duration:  9hrs - 15hrs
7-Day Wellness Tour in Uttarakhand's Valley of Flowers
Spend seven unforgettable days in India's Valley of Flowers. Take silent walks through forests, enjoy morning yoga, meditation, and Ayurvedic massages, and marvel at the sight of the setting Sun behind mountains.
Duration:  9hrs - 12hrs
3-Day Vow Renewal Ceremony in Jaipur's Hari Mahal Palace
What better place than the Hari Mahal Palace of Jaipur to renew your vows? Experience the hallmark of such events organized by the royal families of India in a decadent 3-day event devoted to you and your special someone.
Duration:  8hrs - 13hrs
9-Day Wildlife Tour of Central India
Embark on a nine-day tour of India, where you'll see tigers, leopards, and other big cats in some of the world's best national parks at Bandhavgarh, Kanha, and Panna. Visit ancient temples and caves and marvel at lovely waterfalls and wildlife.
7-Day Tour of Pondicherry, India's French Legacy
Spend 7 days exploring this beautiful territory in South India. Peek into its past as a French colony, sunbathe on the beaches, walk through its colorful bazaars, indulge in relaxation at one of its spas, and enjoy fine cuisine.
Duration:  10hrs - 12hrs