9-Day Colors of Rajasthan Tour
Marvel at Rajasthan’s riot of colors visible in everyday rural and urban life. Uncover its rich heritage with majestic forts enthralling music during your nine-day stay.
Duration: 1 day
Cancellation: 10 days. Learn More
- See why Rajasthan is universally regarded as India’s most colorful state while on a guided nine-day tour
- Check out its other must-see sights, such as thriving wildlife, seven UNESCO World Heritage Sites, and military architecture
- Spend three nights in Jaipur to explore its old bazaars, the monkey temple, city palace museum, and Amer Fort Complex
- Travel to Kishangarh to spend two days in the palace of former Maharaja, and much more
- Drive to the hill-top where you’ll see Fort-Hotel Madhogarh set amidst lush greenery
- Guided nine-day tour
- AC accommodation
- Buffet breakfasts and dinners, including one gala dinner with unlimited drinks
- All entrance and activities fees, and guide fees
- Ayurvedic massage
- Guests should bring along soft shoes for walking.
- If they are allergic to any food they must let us know. We serve vegan food also. If less spices are required in curries that would be ensured.
- Guests will be received at the Jaipur airport and seen off with our compliments. If they wish to be received at New Delhi International airport - 255 km from Jaipur - arrangements at actual cost will be made to bring them to Jaipur.
- Cost does not include lunches.
- Not recommended for pregnant women and those with physical disabilities.
- Those below 18 years should be accompanied by an adult.
- Insurance coverage and cost for any emergency such a medical are to be borne by the guests.
- Full refunds for cancellations made at least 10 days in advance