Set off on a guided tour of Coastal Odisha where you’ll take a cruise to the Islands situated in the Bay of Bengal. See the pre-Christ Ashokan Edicts, and turtle breeding farms
- Visit the Sun Temple of Konarak, Odisha State Museum, Ashokan Rock Edicts and Buddhist Caves
- Take excursions to Nandankanan Zoological Park to see white tigers right before your eyes
- Head out on a cruise along Chilika Lake and visit Ekkakula and Garhimata Islands in the Bay of Bengal
- Make your way to Mukteswar Temple, Odisha State Museum and the 2nd-century BC Khandagiri and Udaigiri Caves dedicated to Jainism
Airport-hotel-airport transfers. AC car or coach. AC accommodation. Buffet breakfasts and dinners. Mineral water and juices. All activities and entrance fees. Guide fees. Parking fees. Photography fees.
Please book anytime of the year: come solo,with a partner or in small groups. We recommend you to bring soft shoes for walking.
- Solo occupant of a double room is to pay: USD$1500
- Pets not allowed
- Smoking allowed in restricted areas
- Initial deposit: 20 percent
- Fully refundable up to 15 days before your arrival date
- After that zero refund
- Balance: 12 days before arrival