Stay in palaces, forts, castles and havelis, all owned and operated by scions of former royal families. Feast like a King and Queen with slow-cooked legacy food that will be served.
Duration:  10 hours
Cancellation:  17 days, 12 hours
Best Price Guaranteed
- Visit Fort Amber, the City Palace, and Palace of Winds and later enjoy an Ayurvedic massage and a folk dance performance
- Drive to see Samod Palace and stroll through Jaipur bazaars with dinner at Castle Kalwar
- Leave for Kishangarh after breakfast and check into Phool Mahal Palace where you’ll visit Pushkar to see aarti at the Brahma Temple and sacred lakes
- Take a camel safari and see temples in and around Khimsar and enjoy a jeep safari through the rugged countryside.
- Listen to soulful desert music and join in the folk dances performed by entertainers
- See a puppet show.
- Enjoy a gala dinner with bar-be-cue and unlimited drinks in their boutique heritage hotel in Jaipur
- Transfer from airport-hotel-airport in an ac car or coach
- AC car or coach throughout your excursions and location to location travels
- Accommodation in forts, palaces, and heritage haveli
- Breakfasts and dinners
- Mineral water and juices
- Two Ayurvedic massages
- Jeep safaris through villages
- Camel rides
- All activities and entrance fees
- Please bring comfortable shoes for walking
- Not suitable for those with physical disabilities
- Pets not allowed
- Smoking allowed in restricted areas
- Children below 18 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Deposit at booking: 20%
- Fully refundable 15 days before arrival
- Zero refund after that.
- Balance due 12 days before the tour is to begin
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year