Soar high above Austin with your special someone on a thirty-minute guided helicopter tour. Enjoy the colorful sky as you hover over many local landmarks and more.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Set off on a guided helicopter tour, spending thirty-minutes in the air over the scenic landscape of Austin, Texas
- Fly over various attractions, such as the Texas State Capital, Frost Bank Tower, Downtown Austin, Barton Springs, Penny Backer Bridge, and Mansfield Dam
- See a vibrant sunset as you fly by Lake Travis for a picturesque scene you will never forget
- Guided helicopter tour
- Minimum of 2 passengers required
- There is a 285 lbs seat limit per-person on the R-44 Raven 2 aircraft. Accurate weight and balance calculations will need to be done on all aircraft so please make sure all passenger and baggage weights are accurate. In the event your party is overweight by 10lbs or more there will be additional fees charged prior to flight.
- A 48-hour cancellation or change of tour notice is required for all helicopter tours booked online
Meeting location:  6012 Aviation Drive
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year