Soar high above Austin with your special someone on a thirty-minute guided helicopter tour. Enjoy the breathtaking views and colorful sky as you hover over many local landmarks and more.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Set off on a guided helicopter tour, spending thirty-minutes in the air over the scenic landscape of Austin, Texas
- Fly over various attractions, such as the UT Stadium, UT Tower, Texas State Capital, Frost Bank Tower, Downtown Austin, Barton Springs, Mt. Bonnell, Penny Backer Bridge, Mansfield Dam, Hippy Hallow, Oasis on the Lake and MUCH more!
- See a vibrant sunset as you fly by Lake Travis for a picturesque scene you will never forget
- Guided helicopter tour
- We’ll store all your personal possessions in our secure lockers.
- Phones, cameras, and small purses are okay to bring aboard.
- We require all passengers to arrive 30 minutes prior to flight time to get through the check-in and safety briefing process
- Minimum of 2 passengers required
- There is a 285 lbs seat limit per-person on the R-44 Raven 2 aircraft. Accurate weight and balance calculations will need to be done on all aircraft so please make sure all passenger and baggage weights are accurate. In the event your party is overweight by 10lbs or more there will be additional fees charged prior to flight.
- A 48-hour cancellation or change of tour notice is required for all helicopter tours booked online
- All flights are weather permitting. If for any reason a flight was canceled due to the weather, your ticket will be fully refunded or you may choose to re-schedule your tour plans.
Feb 21, 2023
Sep 20, 2022
Apr 16, 2022
Apr 3, 2022
Mar 18, 2022
Feb 23, 2022
Feb 12, 2022
Jan 29, 2022
Jordan was fantastic and very professional
Jan 21, 2022
Jan 14, 2022
Meeting location:  6012 Aviation Drive
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year