Enjoy three hours exploring the landscapes of Monument Valley on a sunset tour that takes you to unrestricted areas. Work with a friendly guide, who takes you around this picturesque area.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Embark on a guided tour through Monument Valley in the evening hours where you discover the best of this secluded spot
- Make your way to the restricted area or the back-country, which is a part of Monument Valley, as the sun sets in the distance
- Explore the area with a friendly guide as you breathe in the dry desert air and warm up in the sunlight
- Tour guide
- Bottled water
- Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park fees are not inclusive to rates
- Pets are allowed. If you end up joining a tour with others, you may have to ask if you pet can come along for the ride
- 20% of full total will be charged for any cancellations
- 100% refund if the Monument Valley Tribal Park closed the roads or if Blackwater Tours cancels or defaults a tour
May 30, 2019
Everything went well. Car was in the right place at the right time. The tour was interesting and the guide knowledgeable. I was allowed plenty of stops to photograph. I then left my camera case in the car. It was delivered back to me th enext day so that was also great. Overall, it was exactly as advertised and I was very happy with how it went.
May 24, 2019
We were lucky that just my wife and I went on the tour and had a nice Chevy RV to ourselves. Our guide was most informative and gave us a good insight to living in traditional Navajo Hogan’s. She talked about her upbringing and the history of the area and the trading companies. We saw so many spectacular mesa’s and bute’s. We booked on line from New Zealand and everything went without a hitch. It was a shame our visit has coincided with a stormy weather pattern but we still got plenty of memorable photos... might bore the kids ha ha. Thanks again. Cheers Andrew
Apr 12, 2019
We did thoroughly enjoy our tour with Larry but I was hoping for little more information on the geological history of the area and formations we viewed.
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year