- Set off on a guided horseback adventure through the backcountry of Texas
- Master the basics of riding a horse with quick and easy instructions from a friendly guide
- Explore different trails that lead along creek beds and through grassy hills
- See some of the area’s local wildlife up-close, including rabbits, armadillos, and possibly a bobcat
- Three-hour horseback ride
Jeans and boots are preferred, but hard sole tennis shoes are required. All minors must accompany an adult. No one under the age of three allowed. No smoking on the trails. No one over the weight of 230 lbs. Each rider must have a waiver signed. Minors must have waver with the signature of a parent. Hats can be worn but must have a string to secure it on your head. No jumping off the horses without help to steady the horse.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below