- Explore the Arizona desert and forest as you journey the calm cool waters of the Salt River.
- Enjoy an ideal tour for a nature lover with any level of experience - our short orientation and easily-navigated top-of-the-line kayaks will have you paddling like a pro in no time
- Catch sight of local wildlife, including wild horses, bald eagles, and blue herons as you paddle down the picturesque river
- Get in a workout as you cover 5+ miles in the water, giving you a great overall feel for the Arizona wild while burning some calories
- 2-hour self-guided kayak tour
- 15-minute equipment orientation
- All required equipment
- Previous kayaking experience not required
- Please bring appropriate attire (you will get wet!)
- We advise you wear water/tennis shoes and sunblock
- Don’t forget water!
- Kayaks have a 275-pound weight limit
- The minimum age is 12 years old
- Guests must be 4’6” tall
- No alcohol or glass allowed
- Coolers will be inspected at launching
- Please cancel at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled rental for a refund
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
4.5-Hour Self-Guided Granite Reef Kayak Trip
Immerse yourself in nature, taking in the striking sights of the shoreline as you paddle the lower Salt River to Granite Reef. Feel a sense of calm as you leave your stresses behind and journey through the water in this beautiful environment.
Duration:  4hrs 30mins