Paddle Arizona's cool river waters, journeying along the shore from your kayak during a two-hour adventure that takes you past cliffs and wild cacti into the heart of the area's serene natural beauty.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Explore the Arizona desert and forest as you journey the calm cool waters of the Salt River.
- Enjoy an ideal tour for a nature lover with any level of experience - our short orientation and easily-navigated top-of-the-line kayaks will have you paddling like a pro in no time
- Catch sight of local wildlife, including wild horses, bald eagles, and blue herons as you paddle down the picturesque river
- Get in a workout as you cover 5+ miles in the water, giving you a great overall feel for the Arizona wild while burning some calories
- Two hour self-guided kayak tour
- Fifteen minute equipment orientation
- Kayak, Paddle, PFD
- Previous kayaking experience not required
- Please bring appropriate attire (you will get wet!)
- We advise you wear water/tennis shoes and sunblock
- Don’t forget water!
- Kayaks have a 275-pound weight limit
- The minimum age is 12 years old
- Guests must be 4’6” tall
- No alcohol or glass allowed
- Coolers will be inspected at launching
- Please cancel at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled rental for a refund
Oct 24, 2021
Wonderful to see wild horses in the river!
Oct 22, 2021
Like that it was not guided and we could go along at our own pace to enjoy the scenery and horses. Like the little rapids:) . would probably go a little earlier next year. Looking forward to trying lake kayaking this winter. The entire staff was very friendly and helpful. Great trip!
Oct 22, 2021
A great way to see the wilderness while not being too far removed from civilization!
Meeting location:  13020 N Bush Hwy
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year