Paddle Arizona's cool river waters, journeying along the shore from your own kayak during a two-hour adventure that takes you past cliffs and wild cacti into the heart of the area's serene natural beauty.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Explore the Arizona desert and forest as you journey the calm cool waters of the Salt River.
- Enjoy an ideal tour for a nature lover with any level of experience - our short orientation and easily-navigated top-of-the-line kayaks will have you paddling like a pro in no time
- Catch sight of local wildlife, including wild horses, bald eagles, and blue herons as you paddle down the picturesque river
- Get in a workout as you cover 5+ miles in the water, giving you a great overall feel for the Arizona wild while burning some calories
- 2-hour self-guided kayak tour
- 15-minute equipment orientation
- All required equipment
- Previous kayaking experience not required
- Please bring appropriate attire (you will get wet!)
- We advise you wear water/tennis shoes and sunblock
- Don’t forget water!
- Kayaks have a 275-pound weight limit
- The minimum age is 12 years old
- Guests must be 4’6” tall
- No alcohol or glass allowed
- Coolers will be inspected at launching
- Please cancel at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled rental for a refund
Sep 30, 2020
Guy that launched us did a great job explaining everything and answered my questions. The float was wonderful because of the scenery and the wild horses that we seen in the river and along the shore. Quiet and relaxing. Will do again on next trip to Scottsdale.
Sep 23, 2020
Had a blast
Sep 22, 2020
We had a lot of fun with everything. The welcome at the Ranch was fantastic, then the guys who took us to the water and the bus ride back, just perfect! We want to go back there very quickly. Thank you to everybody :-)
Meeting location:  13020 N Bush Hwy
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year