- 13 Ratings
Summer Supper Cooking Class in Savannah
Create a delicious summer inspired dinner menu rich with local produce, during a hands on cooking class. This class will show you how to cook with fresh produce, and how to properly prepare these items for a fresh summer meal!
What You Will Do
- Learn how to incorporate fresh produce from a farmer's market into a summertime feast during a 3.5 hour cooking class
- Enjoy working side by side with a professional chef who will guide you in this hands on experience
- Create a lavish menu of fresh salad topped with garlic vinaigrette, and gnocchi made with corn and fresh herbs
- Reap the benefits of understanding the true importance of fresh produce in your summertime meals
- 3.5 hour cooking class with instructor
- Water and coffee
Please plan to arrive about 15 minutes prior to the start of class.
Classes cancelled 7 days or less prior to scheduled date are non refundable.
- 13 Ratings
The class was fantastic! Not only were the recipes delicious, but I learned so much about techniques, methods, etc. Thank you so much for an amazing experience!
My husband and I had such a fun night cooking and learning! Chef Darin taught us so many tips and skills, not just how to make our menu items. He and his staff were so friendly and even gave us excellent recommendations for restaurants. The meal was delicious. We'll definitely be back!
It was great for both my husband who is an experienced cook and me - who is still scared of knives! Chef was funny, kind, instructive, inspiring. And the meal was great too.
The class was very fun and a wonderful hands on experience. I think we all learned something new and the menu we created was interesting. The green bean salad with vinaigrette, and the country tart with cream cheese crust filled with mango, nectarines, and blueberries, were really special. I would highly recommend taking this class.
I went in with no expectations & walked out totally satisfied with the experience, fellow cooks, Chef Darin, environment, menu & the newly aquired knowledge of knife handling!! Lots of fun.....would definitely do it again!