Giddy up on a historic trail to get a feel for the Wild West during a horseback riding adventure. Marvel at the secluded wonder of your surroundings as you discover the fun of horseback riding.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Explore the best of Red Canyon with a horseback riding adventure that offers two hours of fun
- Follow the Cassidy Trail, which is named after the famous outlaw, Butch Cassidy, who used this trail to avoid capture
- Take advantage of a spot that’s rarely visited and which showcases untouched beauty at every turn
- Stretch your legs at Brayton Point to gaze out over spectacular views of hoodoos and canyons
- Two-hour horseback riding adventure
Please do not bring a backpack.
Aug 15, 2022
Aug 13, 2022
Aug 12, 2022
Mike was really nice and horses were very good. Amazing trail....Beautiful landscape !
Aug 5, 2022
Aug 3, 2022
Nice and friendly people. Beautiful trip through the mountains. I had never ride before but I felt very safe with them!
Jul 27, 2022
Jul 26, 2022
Jun 23, 2022
Had a great ride with Vicky! She took care of us and our two girls (ages 11 and 9). She paired us with great horses and it was so much fun. Beautiful scenery and peaceful atmosphere made it a day to remember.
Jun 18, 2022
Jun 4, 2022
It was an awesome ride! It was our family of 5 with kids 17,15, and 12. My 15 year old said it was her favorite thing we did. Steve and Jaylene were great guides. The ride was relaxed but also exciting. Our horses mostly walked but we did get a few good trots in. The scenery was beautiful and the stories Steve told while on the trail were entertaining. We would definitely recommend! And don’t miss out on a slice of pie from the Bryce Canyon Pines Restaurant!
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year