Explore Kodachrome Basin by horseback on a guided ride. Check out local landmarks and wildlife, learning all about the area's history and more.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Set off on a two-hour guided horseback ride through a scenic state park, Kodachrome Basin
- Marvel at ancient rock formations that display an eye-catching selection of colors, including yellow and pink
- Discover the geological history of these steep rocks, learning why they are called sand pipes
- Experience the magic of riding a horse that’s mild-mannered and well-tempered
- Two-hour guided horseback ride
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.
Sep 28, 2020
Beautiful ride , our guide, Steve" was great! Highly recommend. I could have never walked the 6 miles we rode and come away with the same experience!
Sep 10, 2020
Mike was a fantastic and friendly guide and we would recommend this ride to anyone wanting to visit the Kodachrome Basin!!
Jul 26, 2020
Mike is the best wrangler ever! He is professional and friendly and we had a blast!
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year