Explore Kodachrome Basin by horseback on a guided ride. Check out local landmarks and wildlife, learning all about the area's history and more.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Set off on a two-hour guided horseback ride through a scenic state park, Kodachrome Basin
- Marvel at ancient rock formations that display an eye-catching selection of colors, including yellow and pink
- Discover the geological history of these steep rocks, learning why they are called sand pipes
- Experience the magic of riding a horse that’s mild-mannered and well-tempered
- Two-hour guided horseback ride
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.
Jun 7, 2021
we had a great time, lots to see, trail guide was great at describing everything!
May 23, 2021
My friends & I are a group of experienced riders and we appreciated how well cared for and trained the horses are. Our wrangler, Steve, went the extra mile to make sure we had an amazing ride. We had a really great time and would recommend it to all levels of riders who want to see the gorgeous landscapes of Kodachrome Basin up close.
May 17, 2021
Did the 2 hour ride and had a blast. Our guide spent the entire ride teaching us about the local agriculture, wildlife, and history. They were sure to make a stop to get some pictures for us and make sure we were getting water breaks. Would absolutely recommend this ride!
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year