Witness the mesmerizing transformation of Monument Valley’s stunning vistas during sunset as its vibrant red-orange hues evolve into deeper shades of red and blue
- Tour Monument Valley with a Navajo guide, who treats you to a little Navajo heritage and introduces you to the history of Monument Valley
- Take in the sights of Monument Valley as the sun sets while your guide does all the driving
- See the eye-catching colors of the sandstone structures and dunes created by the angle of the setting sun
- Bottled water
- Guided tour
- Navajo Nation Monument Valley Tribal Park Fees are not included in our rates, please contact our office for further information.
- Booking after hours the day before may not post into our reservation system automatically, call one hour before your reservation.
- Face masks are MANDATORY while on tour in the Monument Valley Navajo Tribal park and on the Navajo Nation.
- Tours are not handicap accessible, but this will not stop you from going.
- Dogs are allowed on tour with permission from other patrons.
- No smoking on the tour vehicles or within 10 feet.
- It is not recommended to attend if you are pregnant.
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
Any cancellations will be charged 20% of the total. Cancellations made the day of tour will not be refunded