Giddy up on a historic trail to get a feel for the Wild West during a horseback riding adventure. Marvel at the secluded wonder of your surroundings as you discover the fun of horseback riding.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Explore the best of Red Canyon with a horseback riding adventure that offers hours of fun
- Follow the Cassidy Trail, which is named after the famous outlaw, Butch Cassidy, who used this trail to avoid capture
- Take advantage of a spot that’s rarely visited and which showcases untouched beauty at every turn
- Stretch your legs at Brayton Point to gaze out over spectacular views of hoodoos and canyons
- Horseback riding adventure
Please do not bring a backpack.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.
Jul 12, 2022
Vicky was a wonderful guide and the scenery was unbelievable! Would recommend to everyone!
Jul 9, 2022
Jun 26, 2022
Excellent guide Gaylene. She was very knowledgeable about the area and history.
Jun 19, 2022
We all had a wonderful time - a family of 4 with two who had never ridden a horse before. Vicki was a fantastic guide and she took us on a half day ride that was beautiful! We saw some amazing views and Vicki even got off her horse and took pictures of us on our mounts. It was a great way of getting away from everything and just enjoying nature. - The McKay Family
Jun 4, 2022
Jun 1, 2022
Steve was a great guide and the horses were all well behaved! We did the half day trip to Braydon Point, and had great weather.
May 15, 2022
May 13, 2022
May 13, 2022
May 1, 2022
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year