Giddy up on a historic trail to get a feel for the Wild West during a horseback riding adventure. Marvel at the secluded wonder of your surroundings as you discover the fun of horseback riding.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Explore the best of Red Canyon with a horseback riding adventure that offers hours of fun
- Follow the Cassidy Trail, which is named after the famous outlaw, Butch Cassidy, who used this trail to avoid capture
- Take advantage of a spot that’s rarely visited and which showcases untouched beauty at every turn
- Stretch your legs at Brayton Point to gaze out over spectacular views of hoodoos and canyons
- Horseback riding adventure
Please do not bring a backpack.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.
Oct 14, 2020
The process was easy, everyone was so friendly and our host Mike was phenomenal really made it all worth it.
Oct 11, 2020
Mike was an absolutely amazing wrangler! Great conversations and great stories. He was so wonderful to teach us about the trees on the trail. Really cannot recommend Red Canyon Trail Rides enough
Oct 5, 2020
I tried cancelling this trip before the 48 full refund timeline, and your email and phone numbers are not working/current. Ridiculous customer service. And now you’re contacting me asking how our trip was when we didn’t even come? One of our party tested positive for influenza as so we didn’t want to infect others.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year