- Spend two hours sailing along San Francisco Bay with a professional captain at the helm
- Sit back and relax on a quaint vessel that offers a more intimate experience for your time on the water
- Toast to your experience with a cold beer or a fine wine as you cruise by major landmarks, including Alcatraz Island
- Marvel at impressive views of Sausulito, Belvedeer, and the historic Golden Gate Bridge
- Guided two-hour sunset sail
For our public daily sails. We are happy to cancel and refund until 24 hours before sail time, but we are no longer accepting day of cancellations. We can try to reschedule if someone is running late until 2 hr before sail time. Within 2 hrs of departure we will be not able to cancel or reschedule. With enough notice we can try to sell your cancelled seats.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Golden Gate Bridge Champagne and Mimosa Sail
Enjoy a unique experience of sailing under the Golden Gate Bridge aboard a private sailboat. Cruise past San Francisco's historic Fisherman's Wharf district and take in the area's gleaming bridge and iconic sites from the water, celebratory drink in hand.
Duration:  2hrs 15mins - 2hrs