Brave San Francisco’s dark and ghostly past on The Haunt, a real ghost hunt through old Chinatown and Gold Rush alleys, using modern ghost-hunting gear to attempt contact with the unknown
- Explore the eerie Victorian architecture of the Gold Rush-era Jackson Square under the cover of night
- Investigate ghostly phenomena with an EMF meter and learn about the different types of hauntings in San Francisco
- Uncover the hidden history of forgotten graves and buried ships as you navigate the old neighborhood
- Delve into Chinatown’s dark past, uncovering true crime and tragedies that still haunt the area
- Participate in a closing ceremony to honor the spirits encountered and ensure a safe departure without any lingering entities
- EMF meter for Ghost Hunter tickets
- Collectible pin
- Post-tour recommendations
- Please dress warm, as it’s quite cold at night.
- Tour is considered family-friendly, and there are no jump scares.
Video Source: @thehauntedghosttours
Tour happens rain or shine.