The Flyer San Francisco is a new attraction at Pier 39 San Francisco that's set to open in December 2018. Called by USA Today one of the most anticipated theme park attractions in 2017, this flying theater will take visitors on a breath-taking aerial journey over San Francisco's biggest landmarks and stunning skyline.
Duration:  15mins - 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- EXPERIENCE THE THRILL OF FLYING
- 3D IMAGERY & LIVE-ACTION FOOTAGE
- MOTION SEATS & IN-THEATER EFFECTS
Single ticket to the Flyer - San Francisco
- You must be 40” or taller to ride The Flyer—San Francisco.
- We do not recommend you ride The Flyer—San Francisco if you’re pregnant, but any seat is adjustable to restrict motion if needed.
- We do not recommend riding The Flyer-San Francisco with a heart condition, epilepsy, or other sever medical conditions.
- Those who are unable to transfer from a wheelchair may still experience The Flyer—San Francisco’s 3D video without the motion seat. The theater is located on the second level above the Hard Rock Cafe and is accessible by elevators.
- You can ride The Flyer—San Francisco at any age as long as the minimum height requirements are met.
You may reschedule or cancel your booking 24 hours in advance by reaching out to us by phone or email. Bookings cancelled with 24 hour advance notice will receive a 100% refund.
Feb 10, 2020
I thought overall it was really cool, but if you sit on the sides then the whole show becomes warped (e.g Coit Tower was really bended) and the white clear gate on the side obstructed some of the view. Seems like it was designed only if you sit in the middle of the row.
Dec 31, 2019
Someone left door open during ride. The light from out side stayed in the center of screen while the time.
Dec 10, 2019
Meeting location:  Pier 39 Concourse
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year