Experience the thrill of learning to surf the waves under the warm summer sun at Bolinas Beach
- Our unique surf camp ensures a safe and enjoyable environment for 8-16 year olds, offering personalized instruction in fundamental surfing skills and proper etiquette
- With a highly experienced staff and low instructor-to-camper ratio, our camp provides a focused learning environment, allowing each participant to receive individual attention and guidance
- Campers will immerse themselves in the thrill of surfing, boogie boarding, and beach activities, spending four full days on Bolinas beach, widely recognized as the Bay Area’s premier beginner beach
- Our surf camp promises memorable moments as campers ride the waves, make new friends, and soak up the sun on the beautiful shores of Bolinas beach, creating lasting memories of their coastal adventure
- 4 days of surfing and boogie boarding with instruction
- Full time supervision on the beach and in the water
- Wetsuit, surf and boogie boards
- Experienced instructors certified in life saving and CPR.
- Surf Camp runs from Monday to Thursday, 10am-3pm.
- Campers must be able to swim.
- Please bring towel, swim trunks, hooded sweat shirt, sandals, sunblock, lunch and water.
- Children are divided by age into three groups, the Anchovies (8 - 9 years old), King Salmon (10 - 12), and Stellar Sea Lions (13+).
All cancellations must be made four (4) weeks prior to the first day of camp and will be charged a 10% cancellation fee. All cancellations made within four weeks will result in a 100% penalty. Missed days of camp are non-refundable and non-transferable. To cancel please email Nick at: [email protected].