- Take part in a guided 1.5 hour run, treading on scenic dirt trails and energizing hills
- Begin your 6 mile adventure in Golden Gate Park, making your way to Ocean Beach. Get outside in the great outdoors while enjoying an excellent workout during this 6-mi run with guide.
- See unforgettable San Francisco scenery and landmarks such as the Cliff House, the ruins of the Sutro Baths, the Golden Gate Bridge, and the Marin Headlands
- End your run at the Palace of the Legion of Honor, a beautiful art museum with breathtaking views
- You’ll not only feel the burn running along dirt roads and relatively steep hills, but you’ll get to see the area’s popular landmarks up close.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
SF Running Art in Nature Tour
Run past the Golden Gate Park, the Richmond District, and the forested trails of the Presidio, scoping out art installations and ending at the DeYoung museum. Step out of the urban environment and into the beautiful natural surroundings of San Francisco's many parks and coastal trails.
Duration:  1hr 30mins