Learn the basic technique to pop up and balance on a board from expert teachers on the stunning coast of Bolinas
- Bolinas is located at the southern end of the Point Reyes National Seashore, surrounded by the ocean and parkland, with a beautiful ocean perfect for surfers of all experience levels
- Beginner Classes are perfect for beginner and first time surfers who have never stood on board or are trying to stand more consistently.
- These 2-hour classes are focused on pop up techniques, balance, and safety, while being safe and having fun
- Foam surfboards are included
- Classes focus on pop up techniques, balance, and safety and are usually held in the whitewater.
- Level 1 classes are held in the Channel when posable.
- Classes last 2 hours and are available to adults and teens 16 and up.
- Wetsuit and boots are not included in the price but are available to rent.
You can cancel a lesson 5 days prior to its scheduled time with no penalty. However, there are no refunds if you cancel within 5 days or do not show up for your lesson. To cancel your lesson please email Nick: [email protected]