Finish your scuba training with an outstanding program that combines learning the basics with fun, hands-on training. Work on building muscle memory with laser-focused classes that make sure you’re prepared for all the excitement of scuba diving on your next holiday!
- Get scuba certified with the most trusted and widely-recognized organization in the world – NASE Worldwide and Padi Discover Scuba Diving
- Experienced professionals will teach you all about the fundamentals
- Don’t worry about buying diving equipment — it’ll be waiting for you when you show up
- Get comfortable dealing with all the equipment involved in scuba diving, as your instructors drill you in the use and preparation of tanks, masks, and more
- Put your knowledge to the test with five pool dives that will further prepare you for the excitement of the open sea
- A scuba course, including an online course, classroom academics, pool instruction, and 4 open water dives
- Brand new scuba gear
- Experienced instructors
You are required to swim 200 yards, and tread water for 10 mins to become certified. NASE Worldwide & Padi programs are performance-based. You will proceed with the course as you demonstrate mastery of the course skills. Anyone who is in good health, reasonably fit, and comfortable in the water can earn a NASE Worldwide & Padi Open Water Diver certification.
Refunds will only be given due to medical reasons confirmed by a certified physician. Other than that there are no refunds whatsoever, only rescheduling.