Being a chocolate taster is a tough job, but someone has to do it! This class is an introduction to how we learn to taste chocolate—the techniques, the flavors to look for, and the vocabulary to describe what you find. We’ll share best practices and discuss what types of flavors we often find in finished chocolate.
Duration:  45mins - 1hr
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
Disclaimer: Please purchase the chocolate from our website prior to booking this class. Chocolate can be purchased at https://store.dandelionchocolate.com/products/tasting-kit.
- Indulge your tastebuds as you try an assortment of chocolate from all around the world.
- Learn the tasting techniques, the flavors to look for, and the vocabulary to describe what you find
- Put your newfound knowledge to the test by tasting a flight of five chocolates individually
- Participate in a group discussion about what we tasted
- Complete the experience with our skilled instructor sharing our tips on how to improve your chocolate tasting palate. There are no expert chocolate tasters; there are only experienced chocolate tasters. And the more you pay attention to tasting chocolate, the more practiced you can become!
- Online chocolate tasting
- Friendly and knowledgable instructor
- Official Tasting Handout
- Content is geared toward guests ages 12 and up
- The chocolate is not included in this booking. Please purchase the chocolate from our website at https://store.dandelionchocolate.com/products/tasting-kit.
- If you would like to reschedule, you can choose a different date based on availability
- We are unable to provide a refund for chocolate bars delivered
Oct 6, 2021
Jessica was knowledgeable and I learned some things. Not to mention the chocolate is delish! This was a birthday gift from my nephew and I loved it.
Jun 26, 2021
Due to internet outage where we were located, I was using my phone. In trying to comment, I backed out of the meeting trying to get to the chat feature. Only 3/5 done. Sent an email to the only email available, but that didn’t help us get back to the meeting. In retrospect, the host could have spoke to us individually as the meeting got underway. Mostly felt awkward during the part we did partake in. In a zoom setting, seems to me more effort is needed to establish a connection with host & group. Connection is what makes something special. I certainly felt like an outsider.
Mar 14, 2021
Friendly, informative, non-pretentious moderator. Excellent quality chocolates with a variety of flavor profiles.
Meeting location:  2600 16th St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year