Being a chocolate taster is a tough job, but someone has to do it! This class is an introduction to how we learn to taste chocolate—the techniques, the flavors to look for, and the vocabulary to describe what you find. We’ll share best practices and discuss what types of flavors we often find in finished chocolate.
Duration:  45mins - 1hr
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
Disclaimer: Please purchase the chocolate from our website prior to booking this class. Chocolate can be purchased at https://store.dandelionchocolate.com/products/tasting-kit.
- Indulge your tastebuds as you try an assortment of chocolate from all around the world.
- Learn the tasting techniques, the flavors to look for, and the vocabulary to describe what you find
- Put your newfound knowledge to the test by tasting a flight of five chocolates individually
- Participate in a group discussion about what we tasted
- Complete the experience with our skilled instructor sharing our tips on how to improve your chocolate tasting palate. There are no expert chocolate tasters; there are only experienced chocolate tasters. And the more you pay attention to tasting chocolate, the more practiced you can become!
- Online chocolate tasting
- Friendly and knowledgable instructor
- Official Tasting Handout
- Content is geared toward guests ages 12 and up
- The chocolate is not included in this booking. Please purchase the chocolate from our website at https://store.dandelionchocolate.com/products/tasting-kit.
- If you would like to reschedule, you can choose a different date based on availability
- We are unable to provide a refund for chocolate bars delivered
Mar 14, 2021
Friendly, informative, non-pretentious moderator. Excellent quality chocolates with a variety of flavor profiles.
Mar 7, 2021
This was such a wonderful experience! I’d never heard of chocolate tasting before we got this experience as a gift. We would definitely do another online or, when possible again, an in person tasting. Thank you!
Feb 21, 2021
You are cheating when you send 2 different bars out of 5 and not covering about those two during the class. At least you should notice or ask if it’s okay to include different bars before you send them out. What do I expect from a tasting class? I want to know why this bar have this certain taste, like the main factors that affect that flavor; the weather conditions, roasting time, etc. I want to know more stories about Dandelion. I want to know details about the roasting time and flavor relation, not just saying it’s the only process you can differentiate the flavor. I want to know what would be the best paired food with the chocolates on the table, your detailed suggestions. I didn’t join to hear others saying tarty, fruity, smoky, not for me, etc. That was a waste of my time. Your class is not as good as your chocolates to me.
Meeting location:  2600 16th St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year