Being a chocolate taster is a tough job, but someone has to do it! This class is an introduction to how we learn to taste chocolate—the techniques, the flavors to look for, and the vocabulary to describe what you find. We’ll share best practices and discuss what types of flavors we often find in finished chocolate.
Duration:  45mins - 1hr
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
Disclaimer: Please purchase the chocolate from our website prior to booking this class. Chocolate can be purchased at https://store.dandelionchocolate.com/products/tasting-kit.
- Indulge your tastebuds as you try an assortment of chocolate from all around the world.
- Learn the tasting techniques, the flavors to look for, and the vocabulary to describe what you find
- Put your newfound knowledge to the test by tasting a flight of five chocolates individually
- Participate in a group discussion about what we tasted
- Complete the experience with our skilled instructor sharing our tips on how to improve your chocolate tasting palate. There are no expert chocolate tasters; there are only experienced chocolate tasters. And the more you pay attention to tasting chocolate, the more practiced you can become!
- Online chocolate tasting
- Friendly and knowledgable instructor
- Official Tasting Handout
- Content is geared toward guests ages 12 and up
- The chocolate is not included in this booking. Please purchase the chocolate from our website at https://store.dandelionchocolate.com/products/tasting-kit.
- If you would like to reschedule, you can choose a different date based on availability
- We are unable to provide a refund for chocolate bars delivered
Jan 14, 2021
I had no idea of the number of steps involved in making chocolate. This was fascinating and delicious. Very enjoyable.
Jan 5, 2021
Janelle was great, and other attendees were fabulous. There was a lot of communication and chance for questions and comments built-in. But, it should have been 1.5 hours or 2 ... the 1 hour format made it so that Janelle had to speak quickly, and although the spirit of discussion was still open, it was compressed at the end. Loved the content and the structure--just need more time for talking. :D (Also, love the chocolate and learning more and more about what makes Dandelion unique.) --indi
Dec 30, 2020
The class was informative, friendly and added to my appreciation of fine quality chocolate. Keep up the great work both in the classes and in the kitchens.
Meeting location:  2600 16th St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year