You'll never forget the crisp, fresh redwood fragrance that surrounds you on your journey to the majestic Muir Woods National Monument. Let a sense of peace fill you as you adventure through the giant sky-piercing trees.
Duration:  3hrs 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Venture north over the iconic Golden Gate Bridge to an isolated canyon filled with ancient coastal redwood trees, also known as Muir Woods National Monument
- Enjoy the solitude and peace of nature, feeling the cool air on your skin, as you stroll through 1,000-year-old trees towering 260 feet tall
- Experience the awe and wonder of the landscape as you are treated to Northern California’s signature fog, as you wander through Mother Nature’s redwood alleyways
- Let the canopy of coastal redwoods soaring above stimulate all of your senses as you journey through a piece of ancient California history
- End the tour with a scenic drive through the quaint seaside town of Sausalito–a Mediterranean-like village harbored across the San Francisco Bay, famous for its sweeping views, timeless sophistication, local boutiques and cafes
- Tour of the Californian coastal redwoods
- Muir Woods Entrance Fee
- Complimentary pickup at most San Francisco hotels and SFO Airport-area hotels
- Guided tour with the option for an audio guide in multi-languages (Must have mobile data to utilize feature; Wifi not available on motor-coach.)
- Please give at least a 24-hour cancellation notice for a full refund
- Missed tours/no shows are non-refundable
- Tours may be rescheduled at another date/time, subject to availability and a rescheduling fee.
Meeting location:  288 Beach St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Half-Day Wine Country Experience - All Tastings Included
Enjoy a scenic half-day excursion to Wine Country! Marvel at the sweeping views, vine-covered hillsides, Golden Gate Bridge, and beautiful seaside town along the journey, enjoy tastings at two wineries, and tour an exclusive winery cave!
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year