This Culinary Experience showcases San Francisco's trendiest food scene. Experience the beautiful murals in this historic Latin neighborhood, enjoy delicious tastings and meet the experts.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
Tour the changing streets of the Mission District, and visit classic and cutting edge neighborhood restaurants
Possible tastings include:
- Cheese Flight at a New York Times acclaimed chic cheese cafe featuring only American artisan cheeses.
- Tyler’s Pork Belly Breakfast Taco or Hot Churros at a Southwestern Family-owned Restaurant from the winner of Season 9 of the Amazing Race
- West coast cult favorite Rebel Within, a cheese and sausage muffin with an oozing soft boiled egg inside, from innovative pastry chef and James Beard nominated, William Werner
- Chicken Verde and Cod Taco duo at trendy Taco bar boasting over 350 different types of tequila
- Mission-style Grilled Chicken Burrito at authentic taqueria inventor of the Mission-style burrito. Taste history!
- Authentic Pupusas from Family-owned and operated Mission District longtime restaurant
- Salted Caramel Ice Cream considered one of the top five desserts in America at the United States’ best loved Creamery.
- 4 course progressive meal
- Neighborhood history walk
- Guests must bring their own face masks
- This is a walking tour so comfortable shoes are a must
- We can accommodate the following restrictions: Vegetarian, Pescatarian, Gluten-free, Pregnant Guests, No Pork, No Seafood
- You will be asked for your dietary restrictions during your booking process
- If you are unsure if we can accommodate your restriction, please email us
- Please note that this tour may include nuts, dairy, seafood, spicy food and pork
- All tickets are nonrefundable
- Tours can be rescheduled with 2 weeks advance notice
Jul 6, 2021
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year