Check out San Francisco's only Legacy Business Tour Company celebrating "30" years of walking with Pride! Enjoy the most comprehensive LGBTQ tour in the world with twice as many tour sites by a local resident and activist.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Enjoy an empowering and easy two-hour walking tour through the Castro neighborhood, the largest Lesbian, Gay, Bi-sexual, Transgender, Queer community in the world!
- Explore a sexual & gender diverse culture as you visit over 20 historical LGBTQ sites
- Walk alongside a professional who is a licensed tour guide, a local resident of 20 years, and a community and LGBTQ civil rights activist
- Two-hour historical walking tour of the Castro neighborhood
- Say hello to the neighbors too!
- The tour route is easy with no large hills.
- Public walkways and restrooms are handicap accessible.
- Tours include adult and sexual content, so parental discretion is advised.
- We operate rain or shine!
- Tours operate rain or shine and are non-refundable.
May 25, 2022
May 20, 2022
May 19, 2022
May 8, 2022
Apr 26, 2022
Tour was canceled - kind of at the last minute - I didn't see the email until I had arrived at the meeting point - a text message would have been more helpful
Apr 12, 2022
The tour with Kathy was exceptional. Kathy succeeded in delivering a lot of information on Castros LGBTQ+ history (and present!) as well as background information on diversity and inclusion in general in a very fun and entertaining way. The atmosphere in the group was very welcoming and relaxed and the tour is perfectly suited for everyone regardless of their pre-knowledge on the topic. Thank you, Kathy, for making this very much appreciated morning in San Francisco possible :). I highly recommend!
Apr 6, 2022
Apr 1, 2022
Apr 1, 2022
Mar 11, 2022
Meeting location:  400 Castro St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year