Check out San Francisco's only Legacy Business Tour Company celebrating "30" years of walking with Pride! Enjoy the most comprehensive LGBTQ tour in the world with twice as many tour sites by a local resident and activist.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Enjoy an empowering and easy two-hour walking tour through the Castro neighborhood, the largest Lesbian, Gay, Bi-sexual, Transgender, Queer community in the world!
- Explore a sexual & gender diverse culture as you visit over 20 historical LGBTQ sites
- Walk alongside a professional who is a licensed tour guide, a local resident of 20 years, and a community and LGBTQ civil rights activist
- Two-hour historical walking tour of the Castro neighborhood
- Say hello to the neighbors too!
- The tour route is easy with no large hills.
- Public walkways and restrooms are handicap accessible.
- Tours include adult and sexual content, so parental discretion is advised.
- We operate rain or shine!
- Tours operate rain or shine and are non-refundable.
Apr 14, 2020
I couldn't go because of coronavirus. I live in the UK so my trip to San Francisco was cancelled. Why wasn't this trip automatically cancelled? Surely it couldn't have gone ahead with the amount of virus cases and deaths in California.
Feb 22, 2020
Kathy was very informative and shared
Feb 12, 2020
Kathy was passionate and knowledgeable about Castro and the history. It was great to have a tour with a local who is well known and loved by her community.
Meeting location:  400 Castro St
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year