Enjoy a scenic half-day excursion to Wine Country! Marvel at the sweeping views, vine-covered hillsides, Golden Gate Bridge, and beautiful seaside town along the journey, enjoy tastings at two wineries, and tour an exclusive winery cave!
Best Price Guaranteed
- Start your day around lunchtime as we head North to enjoy a scenic drive over the Golden Gate Bridge
- Take in the sights at the beautiful seaside town of Sausalito, the Mediterranean-like village harbored across the San Francisco Bay, famous for its sweeping views
- Marvel at the vine-covered hillsides on your journey to some exclusive wineries
- Visit 2 of our favorite wineries for wine tastings and an exclusive estate tour at Gloria Ferrer Caves & Vineyards, Madonna Estate or Jacuzzi Family Winery
- Experience the inner workings of the wineries and their family history in Napa & Sonoma Valley, as an expert wine host walks you through the fermentation process, barrel aging, bottling, and of course tastings of some award-winning varietals!
- Enjoy up to 3-5 tastings of the signature blends at each winery
- Conclude the day with a scenic drive back over the Golden Gate Bridge and into San Francisco as the sun slowly starts to set into the Pacific Ocean
- Delight in an experience you won’t soon forget!
- Half-day tour of wine country
- 3-5 wine tastings at two different wineries
- Winery cave and estate tour at each location
- Complimentary pickup and dropoff at most San Francisco hotels and SFO Airport-area hotels
- While this tour can be a family-friendly activity for all ages, guests must be ages 21+ with a valid form of ID to participate in the tastings
- We require at least a 24-hour notice for cancellation to receive a full refund
- Missed tours/no shows are non-refundable
- Tours may be rescheduled at another date/time, subject to availability and a rescheduling fee
Meeting location:  288 Beach St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year