Discover the historic landmarks and hidden gems of Nob Hill, a legendary San Francisco neighborhood. Listen along as your guide regales you with tales of the rich railroad barons, who called it home.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Stroll through Nob Hill on a two-hour tour through the best of this scenic district
- Head inside the Fairmont Hotel to see both public and private rooms, including the palatial lobby, the Garden room, and the Vanderbilt room
- Check out the Flood Mansion and the famous Della Porta fountain in Huntington Park
- Get an up-close look at the Fairmont’s Venetian room where Tony Bennett sang “I Left My Heart in San Francisco” for the first time
- Visit famous filming locations from such classic movies as Vertigo, The Rock, Hereafter, Bullit, and The Five Year Engagement
- Stop at other luxury Nob Hill hotels, including the Huntington, Mark Hopkins, and the Stanford Court Hotel where you can snap stunning photos
- Two-hour Nob Hill tour with guide
Please bring water and a light jacket, and wear comfortable shoes.
Nov 13, 2019
Valerie was an excellent guide, well-steeped in the history of Nob Hill. I felt like we were visiting the railroad and silver kings and their homes. One of the best small tours we have ever taken. Do not hesitate to sign up for a tour.
Jul 19, 2019
One of the best tours we’ve ever done. Our guide, Andrea, was knowledgeable and fun. The company also went out of their way to accommodate the tour on really short notice. One of the highlights of our trip. Thanks Hobnob!
Aug 27, 2018
Informative historical perspective, and not too long!
Meeting location:  950 Mason St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year