Soar above the top attractions of San Francisco on board a high-flying seaplane. Look out over the Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz and the city skyline from the window seat of your plane, then gently land in the bay.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Take to the skies on a scenic airplane flight along the coast of San Francisco and over the Golden Gate National Reserve and Baker Beach
- See the Golden Gate Bridge, Crissy Field, the downtown area, AT&T Park and Alcatraz from hundreds of feet in the air
- Circle Mount Tamalpais before hugging the coast on your way back to Mill Valley, then enjoy the thrill of an aquatic landing
- Listen to entertaining stories of local history from your friendly guide, who’s there to make sure you have a good time
- Relax knowing that your pilot has years of experience operating a plane
- Seaplane tour
- Guide and pilot
Guests will ride in a Cessna 172 Skyhawk or DHC-2 de Havilland Beaver plane. Flights may be cancelled or routes altered due to weather.
Jul 8, 2019
Amazing. Would do it again
Oct 8, 2018
Fantastic tour. Such a unique and special way to see San Francisco. Ive lived here for 4 years and I would place this as the coolest thing I've done in the city, I'll be recommending to all my friends who live here along with anyone who comes to visit.
Mar 3, 2018
Meeting location:  242 Redwood Highway Frontage Rd
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year