Experience a unique fusion of art, culture, and culinary delights as the Oakland Museum of California transforms into a lively hub of food trucks, live music, and interactive exhibits every Friday night
- Off the Grid at OMCA offers a unique blend of interactive exhibits, live music, local food trucks, and craft beers every Friday night
- The event is a completely free, public event that welcomes people from all walks of life to connect and build community
- With rotating food trucks, changing exhibits, and new performances every week, Off the Grid at OMCA offers a constantly evolving and exciting experience
- Enjoy Friday nights from 5-9 pm with Off the Grid food trucks, live music, and hands-on activities.
- Get late-night access to galleries and special exhibitions with a Museum ticket.
- Relax in the garden with direct access to Lake Merritt, bring a blanket and enjoy the atmosphere at OMCA.
Source: Visit The Oakland Museum of California’s website to see the performance lineup and stay up-to-date with the latest information.
Meeting location:  1000 Oak St.
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year