FiDi District: History & Architecture Tour
Discover the intriguing backstory of San Francisco’s Financial District as you journey through its bustling streets, guided by a knowledgeable local and uncovering hidden landmarks along the way
No refunds for cancelled bookings
- Head inside the Bank of America building to marvel at the memorable design and size of the lobby
- Check out the Pacific Heritage Museum and see where Billy Ralston removed two million gold coins at midnight
- Grab a seat in Redwood Park and admire the towering Transamerica Pyramid, the Glenna Goodacre sculpture, and a plaque honoring Emperor Norton’s canine sidekicks
- Visit the Julia Morgan Ballroom, the Federal Reserve, the Merchant’s Exchange Building, and the Hunter Dulin building’s rooftop garden
- Please bring water, comfortable shoes, and a light jacket.
- Your tour will end at The Palace Hotel.
555 California St, San Francisco, CA 94104
Meet at the corner of California and Kearny at the Bank of America Plaza
Jan 2, 2015
I really enjoyed my morning with Valerie and told everyone about the interesting places we had visited. I'd like to go back to some of the places and have another look. I will also try to go on the Nob Hill tour with my family when we are in San Francisco again. Thank you.
Review provided by Peek Pro