- 7 different photo stops, in 14 different locations, to capture that perfect picture of your trip.
- A full hour walking around the majestic Muir Woods Redwood National Monument. Don’t worry about making reservations - we’ve got you covered!
- Lunch break along the Mediterranean waterfront town of Sausalito.
- Learn the culture, history, and architecture along with great restaurant recommendations.
- See where Mrs. Doubtfire was filmed, the home of the hippie movement, the largest Chinatown outside of Asia, and more.
What to Expect:
We’ll meet you outside Fisherman’s Wharf at your chosen tour time. Our guide will be wearing a Dylan’s Tours shirt to help you spot them easily.
After a brief roll call, we’ll board the bus and travel to our first stop. Over the next 7 hours you’ll be treated to stories about the neighborhoods, diversity, and geography of the area. We will exit the bus at several stops for photo opportunities and exploration, enjoying lunch in Sausalito and then spending over an hour in beautiful Muir Woods Redwood National Monument (where we will have your reserved space all taken care of) .
At the end of our amazing adventure, we’ll drop you off at the same location where you boarded the bus. If you have any problems, just give us a call at (415) 932-6993.
- Local Guide
- Small group tour so you get the best experience
- Bottled Water
- Recommendations of our favorite places in San Francisco!
We suggest bringing a layer as San Francisco’s weather can be unpredictable!
You will receive a full refund if you cancel 24-hours in advance
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
All-Day Electric Bike Rental
Start or end your trip to San Francisco with a discounted bike rental from Dylan's Tours! Dylan's Tours is conveniently located in North Beach, a short ride away from the bike path to the Golden Gate Bridge. We are also just a few minutes from Chinatown, Fisherman's Wharf and Union Square.
Duration:  1hr - 10hrs