Explore one of San Francisco’s most popular destinations with a tour that covers its history, food and culture. Get a true feel for the culture while touring the vibrant area with a native guide.
- Discover the history and culture of the San Francisco Chinatown while also learning about its architecture and food.
- Make stops at local landmarks, including a Buddhist temple, a fortune cookie factory, a tea shop, local murals and a dim sum teahouse
- Enjoy lunch at a traditional Chinese restaurant with a professionally-selected tasting menu
- Guided Chinatown tour with local expert guide
- Hosted dim sum tasting luncheon (optional)
Guests should wear comfortable shoes and a light sweater or jacket for the morning. Pets are not allowed in food establishments.
Tours are non-refundable but rescheduling available when possible.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below