Embrace the quirky charm that defines San Francisco. See some of the City by the Bay's most iconic and historic sights—including Union Square, the St. Francis Hotel and more—guided by Emperor Norton I, San Francisco's unofficial mascot.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Meet one of the most colorful characters central to the quirky history of San Francisco, self-proclaimed “Protector of Mexico,” Emperor Norton I
- Follow your entertaining Emperor-dressed guide on an interactive sightseeing tour filled with historical anecdotes from his life
- Gain a unique perspective on the earthquake and great fire of 1906, and other historical events that shaped San Francisco
- Visit and learn the stories behind Union Square, the St. Francis Hotel, Maiden Lane, Lotta’s Fountain, Bummer and Lazarus, the Palace Hotel, Jackson Square, Portsmouth Square, and the Barbary Coast
- 1 hour walking tour of San Francisco with costumed guide
Bring water and wear comfortable walking shoes.
Dec 1, 2020
Nov 24, 2020
Emperor Norton is surely knowledgeable about the history of San Francisco and he did it in an entertaining way. He took his time and was never in a hurry. Go bless him for the work that he does.
Mar 14, 2020
Great tour. Great fun. Great value. Just great. Must do.
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year