Embrace the quirky charm that defines San Francisco. See some of the City by the Bay's most iconic and historic sights—including Union Square, the St. Francis Hotel and more—guided by Emperor Norton I, San Francisco's unofficial mascot.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Meet one of the most colorful characters central to the quirky history of San Francisco, self-proclaimed “Protector of Mexico,” Emperor Norton I
- Follow your entertaining Emperor-dressed guide on an interactive sightseeing tour filled with historical anecdotes from his life
- Gain a unique perspective on the earthquake and great fire of 1906, and other historical events that shaped San Francisco
- Visit and learn the stories behind Union Square, the St. Francis Hotel, Maiden Lane, Lotta’s Fountain, Bummer and Lazarus, the Palace Hotel, Jackson Square, Portsmouth Square, and the Barbary Coast
- 1 hour walking tour of San Francisco with costumed guide
Bring water and wear comfortable walking shoes.
Oct 14, 2021
This is the very best way to see San Francisco. The Emperor knows the ground and the people. He waves and greets all. Great fun.
Oct 4, 2021
Loved every minute
Oct 4, 2021
Excellent tour! Emperor Norton is quite knowledgable! We've lived in the area out whole lives, but learned so much about the history of San Francisco! I would take a tour from him anytime! Thank you!
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year