- Meet one of the most colorful characters central to the quirky history of San Francisco, self-proclaimed “Protector of Mexico,” Emperor Norton I
- Follow your entertaining Emperor-dressed guide on an interactive sightseeing tour filled with historical anecdotes from his life
- Gain a unique perspective on the earthquake and great fire of 1906, and other historical events that shaped San Francisco
- Visit and learn the stories behind Union Square, the St. Francis Hotel, Maiden Lane, Lotta’s Fountain, Bummer and Lazarus, the Palace Hotel, Jackson Square, Portsmouth Square, and the Barbary Coast
- 1 hour walking tour of San Francisco with costumed guide
Bring water and wear comfortable walking shoes.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
San Francisco Waterfront Tour
Tour the San Francisco waterfront on a walk led by a guide dressed as Emperor Norton I, the self-proclaimed Emperor of the United States. Meet one of the most colorful characters from the history of San Francisco, Emperor Norton I, on this fun and themed guided tour.
Duration:  1hr - 2hrs