Cruise under the Golden Gate Bridge, along the San Francisco waterfront and around the Port of Oakland—Navy Seal-style, in a durable, inflatable power boat. See all the sights of the City by the Bay from the water in this unique boating and sightseeing experience.
Duration:  1hr 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Embark on a sightseeing tour of San Francisco Bay in a 28-foot rigid inflatable boat that comfortably sits 12 people
- Take a scenic trip across the Bay to the Port of Oakland for an up-close view of a working dockyard and cargo port
- Enjoy great views of iconic Bay-area sights, including Yerba Buena Island, the Bay Bridge, the SS Jeremiah O’Brien, USS Pampanito, the Presidio, and the Ferry Building
- Coast around the San Francisco waterfront and Golden Gate Bridge before returning for a close-up meeting with the sea lions at Pier 39
- Weather gear is provided to keep you dry and warm
There is no returns on Alcatraz Combo Tickets.
Oct 7, 2020
Fantastic trip on the bay. Great boat, super nice and interesting Captain, and so much fun! We’re definitely going again!
Feb 18, 2020
I live in Sacramento and grew up coming to San Francisco. I’ve explored the city and done many bay cruises. This trip blew me away! The intimacy of the boat and the knowledge of the captain are unparalleled. I wanted something special my 10 year old daughter would never forget...and that’s what I got. Many thanks!!!! I will recommend to everyone I know!
Feb 11, 2020
I liked the trip around golden gate and nice story telling from captain.
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year