Cruise under the Golden Gate Bridge, along the San Francisco waterfront and around the Port of Oakland—Navy Seal-style, in a durable, inflatable power boat. See all the sights of the City by the Bay from the water in this unique boating and sightseeing experience.
Duration:  1hr 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Embark on a sightseeing tour of San Francisco Bay in a 28-foot rigid inflatable boat that comfortably sits 12 people
- Take a scenic trip across the Bay to the Port of Oakland for an up-close view of a working dockyard and cargo port
- Enjoy great views of iconic Bay-area sights, including Yerba Buena Island, the Bay Bridge, the SS Jeremiah O’Brien, USS Pampanito, the Presidio, and the Ferry Building
- Coast around the San Francisco waterfront and Golden Gate Bridge before returning for a close-up meeting with the sea lions at Pier 39
- Weather gear is provided to keep you dry and warm
There is no returns on Alcatraz Combo Tickets.
Feb 18, 2020
I live in Sacramento and grew up coming to San Francisco. I’ve explored the city and done many bay cruises. This trip blew me away! The intimacy of the boat and the knowledge of the captain are unparalleled. I wanted something special my 10 year old daughter would never forget...and that’s what I got. Many thanks!!!! I will recommend to everyone I know!
Feb 11, 2020
I liked the trip around golden gate and nice story telling from captain.
Nov 25, 2019
This was truly an unexpected and exciting trip during a quick trip to the Bay Area for a football game watch. My son and I found the sightseeing tour while strolling Fisherman's Wharf, and were greeted warmly by the tour's sales agent and the boat's captain. And what a fun, exciting ride and tour it was. The fog departed the bay just for us, and we rode the fast pontoon type boat (the same type used by the US coast guard for rescues) out to the Golden Gate Bridge and a short ways out into the open ocean. On the way back we toured the caves, caverns and former Nike gun bays, went back to the bridge and under it, all while hearing the history anecdotes of each site from our knowledgeable and highly experienced captain, and nothing you read in the common brochures and even history books about the San Francisco bay. We then headed down along the SF waterfront to the base of the Bay Bridge, hearing more about the history of each site we saw. The ride was fun and exhilarating, history lesson unmatched, and a 90 minute adventure with my son that is not to be missed by any SF visitor with 90 minutes to spare.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year