- Learn for yourself how honey makes it way from the hive to your kitchen with a hands-on beekeeping class
- Suit up in authentic beekeeper apparel, then head into the apiary to work with live bees
- Harvest honey straight from the hive, spin it with a giant centrifuge, then bottle it up to take home
- After closing up the hive, take a break for lunch and visit a neighborhood Italian Delicatessen
- Advanced bee-keeping class
- Bee suit
- Jar of honey
Advanced classes are available to students who have previously completed a beginner beekeeping class, or prove to have basic beekeeping knowledge. Please dress in comfortable, but appropriate beekeeping attire, including long pants, socks, and shoes that cover your ankles.
Non-refundable, can be rescheduled with 24 hours notice.