- Enjoy some open shop time where you can come in and use the tools and equipment in the shop to do your own thing
- Bring in your own materials and make use of a fully-equipped welding shop to make headway on whatever project you want!
- Practice your skills or advance with your project in 4 hours of shop time, with professionals on hand to help
- Use of shop tools (with the exception of the plasma cutter, break press and punch press)
- All safety gear
- Very friendly and helpful welding professionals are on hand to show you how to operate the tools and get you acquainted with the shop
- No instruction is provided
- Scheduled appointment time will be coordinated ahead of time once ticket is purchased
- Materials are not included. Please call ahead to arrange for a material delivery
- If you need help engineering or planning a project, a private class may be more suitable for your needs
- Bring a water bottle
- Liabilty waiver must be signed prior to start.
- Must have completed “How to Make a Cube” class to participate or demonstrated knowledge of shop safety and proper use of tools.
- Alcohol is strictly prohibited while on the shop floor.
- Please make sure to wear non-flammable clothing, closed toed shoes and have long hair pulled back.
Please allow 12 hours notice to reschedule this booking.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
"How to Make a Cube" - Intro to Welding Class in Brooklyn
Learn the welding essentials from some pros in a fun and creative environment in Brooklyn. Participants will turn a steel tube into a beautiful 6" x 6" x 6" cube, with a focus on measuring, cutting, fitting, clamping, welding, and lots of grinding!
Private Metal Fabrication Class in Brooklyn
Enjoy 2 hours of private 1:1 instruction in this welding class. Got an idea? We will help you get started planning, engineering and welding approach. We can also use this time to provided targeted instruction about anything related to metal fabrication and arc welding.