The City is trying to rename this area “Midtown West” but to real New Yorkers, it will always be Hell’s Kitchen. Walk through time and watch the transformation from crime, booze and broads to one of New York’s most trendy and fun neighborhoods!
- Learn how it all started and how Hell’s Kitchen got its name, where the Westies ruled with violence, where drugs and prostitution flourished
- End the tour at one of Hell’s Kitchen’s oldest bars, dating back to Prohibition, where $3 pints of beer, cheap shots and free hot dogs are still available
- Check out the famous Hell’s Kitchen Greek Bakery for memorable coffee and pastries
- Professional and knowledgable tour guide
- Strong photo ops and Q&A sessions
- All of our tours are LGBT and Senior friendly. Let us know in advance of any special needs and we’ll do our best to accommodate
- Any food or drink purchased on the tour is not included in the cost of the ticket
24 Hour Cancellation policy. Within 24 hours, you will be charged a fee.