Discover a rooftop vineyard and a tucked-away whiskey distillery in New York City. Delve into the little-known history of this local urban industry before enjoying an exclusive tasting of distinct wines and whiskeys.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Peek into New York City’s historic tradition of craft spirits while also getting an inside look at the modern industry
- Sample custom tastings of whiskey and wines with the New York City skyline as a stunning backdrop
- Explore an urban vineyard located on a 15,000 foot rooftop right in the Brooklyn Navy Yard
- Watch history in the making at the popular Rooftop Reds vineyard where New York City’s first vintage wine is created
- Two-hour tour of Kings County Distillery and Rooftop Reds vineyard
- Four tastings each of wine and whiskey
Guests must be 21 or older.
Oct 7, 2017
very friendly guides and both facilities were great to see. cocktail bar at gate house was really cool too.
Sep 26, 2017
The Distillery tour was much more informative. The rooftop tour was hasty and rushed.
Aug 31, 2017
Loved the tour! Whiskey was great, tour guides were excellent, and the rooftop vineyard was one of a kind, really. The only problem was we were held up by the security guard because there was no barcode sent with which to scan. In the end, we had to call someone from the distillery and wait for him to come over and let us through--something of a hassle. Please make sure this doesn't happen to anyone else. Otherwise, things were great.
Meeting location:  299 Sands St
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year