Max out your sightseeing fun on a jogging tour of the best of Manhattan. See city views from the Brooklyn Bridge, then work your way through Chinatown, Five Points and Downtown Manhattan.
- Jumpstart your morning with an early run that showcases picture-perfect views from the Brooklyn Bridge
- Race down lantern-studded streets in Chinatown, through historic Five Points, and along a spectacular waterfront on a four-mile circuit
- Catch your breath and snap some photos at key sightseeing spots throughout the tour
- Learn fascinating facts about the city from your knowledgeable tour guide as you get a feel for the local vibe
- Guided group running tour
- Bottled water
Your running guide will carry a backpack to carry small items for you if necessary. Tours run rain or shine, so please wear weather-appropriate running clothes. Please bring your own camera.
All cancellations within 48 hours will receive a rain check.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below