Travel back in time to the Antebellum South on this fully narrated van tour, visiting two Louisiana Plantations. Explore Whitney Plantation and it's Museum of Slavery before taking a ride through sugar cane fields to St. Joseph Plantation—a working sugar cane plantation since 1877.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Embark on a group tour of the Antebellum South, driving along the Mississippi River in a comfortable van with professional guide
- Explore two Louisiana Plantations, including the Whitney Plantation, also known as the Museum of Slavery, and St. Joseph Plantation
- Learn about the years of slavery in the South as you tour the scenic grounds of these historic plantations
- See the grounds and sugar fields where the movie, “12 Years a Slave” was filmed
- Half-day tour guided tours
Sep 23, 2019
Joseph our guide and driver was great the information he gave was wonderful also loved both plantations and would recommend this to any of my friends and family that travel to New Orleans
Jun 22, 2018
Excellent! The Whitney Plantation is a must see for anyone visiting this area and Isabelle's tour is a great way to see it.
Apr 24, 2018
Muriel was great and there was plenty of time at each tour location. The bus was full but it was still a comfortable ride.
Meeting location:  Canal St
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year