Travel back in time to the Antebellum South on this fully narrated van tour, visiting two Louisiana Plantations. Explore Whitney Plantation and it’s Museum of Slavery before taking a ride through sugar cane fields to St. Joseph Plantation—a working sugar cane plantation since 1877.
- Embark on a group tour of the Antebellum South, driving along the Mississippi River in a comfortable van with professional guide
- Explore two Louisiana Plantations, including the Whitney Plantation, also known as the Museum of Slavery, and St. Joseph Plantation
- Learn about the years of slavery in the South as you tour the scenic grounds of these historic plantations
- See the grounds and sugar fields where the movie, “12 Years a Slave” was filmed
- Half-day tour guided tours
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Cajun Country Airboat Tour
Enjoy a fast, fun ride through the swamp. A professional Tour Guide narrates as you ride through a remote Louisiana swamp in Cajun Country for a thrilling high-speed ride onboard a small airboat, comfortably gliding over marshes and deep into secluded bayous. Alternate between speedy bursts and gentle cruising with numerous stops to get fantastic photo opportunities of native Louisiana wildlife and more.
New Orleans Plantation & Airboat Half-Day Tour
Get the best of both worlds while exploring New Orleans antebellum history and discovering Louisiana wild fauna & flora. Embark on a 5.5-hour van tour to visit an authentic Louisiana plantation and experience a fast and fun small airboat ride through Cajun bayous and swamps.
Duration:  5hrs 30mins